Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood tired

Deck the halls the fucking holiday season is here! It's time to blow money on unappreciative kids, in-laws,co-workers, secret santas, and cheap friends. Oh boy can't wait! Not this year, this year I am excerising my right not to buy gifts, not to put up Xmas lights, not to fight my way through a department store or mall, not to sing and be merry, and most definetly NOT inviting hordes of freeloaders over for a meal that takes 6 hours to prepare only to have my house trashed by 4 in the afternoon.
Sure, I could keep ranting, why bother? I'm not depressed because "the holidays are here" far from it, I'm tired of being the holiday doormat. So this year instead of Mistletoe and Christmas lights I'm putting up barbwire and land mines.

Happy whatever the hell you're celebrating!

No comments: