Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood evil

Those of you who do not know Within Temptation. Please select it on my music player. Then you will feel the full emotion of my blog.


When I first heard this song, I knew that it reminded me of my very first love. I lost her to a drunk driver three years ago. We had the type of love that could only be explained by music. She was my life. When that wretched fuck took her away, I died along with her. But, that was the past. I met someone that is just like her in every way. She knows who I am talking about. Why this is I cannot place. She is just as beautiful as she was. Why is this so. I gave up on love untill I met her. It was a lost emotion that fell into the endless presapuss. Never to be retrieved again. Is this for real? Can I be in love yet again? Yes I believe that I am. She is my love that was once lost.

No comments: