Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood depressed

Mommy, please dont cry
he said he loved me that is why
thought that I was all grown up
mommy, this is not your fault

Mommy, daddy please don't cry
this is my fault and I know why
I said for him to drive me home
even though I didn't know

he had drank a whole six pack
but I still wanted to go back
when we drove into that wall
I didn't think that we would fall

Even I realized that we were off that bridge
I knew we were at risk
when I saw the flashing lights
I started to feel a fright

As I watched the car fill up
I was sure that I would never wake up
now I am here and fully awake
yet mommy and daddy are still crying

Mommy, daddy please don't cry
this is not your fault
I just wanted to have a good time
I am the one at fault

(mom) Baby girl, you're not to blame
the party had just gotten lame
you just wanted to get home
and probably talk on the phone

(dad) Baby girl, please don't cry
but Jimmy was sure to die
the doctors did all they could
to keep Jimmy from passing away.

Mommy, daddy hold me tight
and tell Jimmy's parents that it will be alright
tell them that he is gone to heaven
and tell them that I didn't mean it

No comments: