Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood happy

Last week I tangled with my ex (Satanwoman) and of course after she didn't get what she was looking for from me, decided to try and cut me open by telling me she was going to Cuba and St Kitts and a few other places with some old rich guy she just met. This is after she tried telling me she loved me, always will and needed for us to be together again.

Of course I wasnt buying there is a good fucking reason I call her Satanwoman.

She then informed me that I was garbage, always would be garbage, was fat, ugly, the whole bit and that she was going to the Caribbean.

Today she is somewhere flatbacking her way through the Caribbean with some fossil that she has known for roughly four days. It bothered me a bit. Then I cheered up when I heard about this.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/30/news/CB-GEN-Caribbean-Earthquake.php


Hehehe can you spell KARMA bitch?

No comments: