Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood sore

[color="purple"] Today was a painful day. I had 2 root canals done. The dentist did give me drugs but they are not helping in anyway. So, I did not go to school and I may not go tomorrow. It all depends on how I feel. I am pissed because my husband is in Bakersfield and he will not be returning until tomorrow night. But, it does not matter because I wont get to see him again until Christmas. Well, at least he calls me everynight. I have been with him for 2 years and 2 months and I have never been happier. The only problem with him is, he is constantly lieing. Not about cheating on me or anything like that. He keeps saying he joined the military (which I know for a fact that he did not because he was in the mental hospital 3 times and I know that the military will not accept "basket-cases"). When we first started dating, he lied about his age. He kept telling me he is 18. Turns out that I am older than him by 9 months and I am the one who is 18. I understand why he did lie though. He was tired of everyone making fun of him that he was the youngest person in the group. Just glad that he does not lie to people about his age anymore. Another thing he lied about was the fact that he was Russian. He claims he used to live in Russia and that he was going to go bach there over summer. Well, I finally got him to admit that all of that was a lie. I have no clue why he feels like he has to lie to me and I have told him that but he is a man and he refuses to listen. Especially to the one and only person he loves. Well, I believe that I am done ranting for today. Write later!

No comments: