Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mood awake 3

Just tonight I responded to someone on my "friends list" here who posted a bulletin about how she required her boyfriend or hubby to get rid of his friends or add her.

I read it wrong to be honest and thought it was the other way around. My bad, but Im still right. Manipulators are shitty human beings and insecure as well.

I was engaged last year to an ubermanipulator who demanded I delete my female friends from my Myspace page. Some of these women were married or were friends of mine from school who now lived in other parts of the country. She especially wanted a couple in particular off my page immediately cause as it turns out they were on to what a game player she was. I didnt see what those friends saw until it was WAY too late, and these same ladies (who btw had no interest in me) all tried to tell me to "run like fucking hell". In other words they were a real threat to her.

Of course I didnt listen, and got fucked. Not before hurting my friends by deleting them.

I at the same time wasnt happy with some of the guys on her page but up til then didnt say a hell of a lot. Didnt matter that she strangely set her profile to single instead of in a relationship, and some of the guys comments were along the lines of lets fuck and other things. There were also hints she was talking with these guys on the phone and on messenger.

I always told her if I talked to a friend online or on the phone. I have no problem being honest.
She of course lied about her extra curricular contacts. I also had my status set to in a relationship - I made no mistake about my status and led noone on about being taken

Of course when I demanded the same in return my ex balked. They were here platonic friends only. I also said what gives about the status setting. She said it was a glitch lol

Of course two months later she dumped me for one of her platonic friends. Thankfully Karma struck and he dumped her a few months later when she started pulling the same shit with him.

My female friends she wanted me to delete are still my best friends btw. Never once have we ever breached the friendship into fuck buddy or relationship land and we never will.

Women can usually see through women, and men can usually see through men. When you are in love your friends have ways of seeing things you go out of your way to avoid seeing. I have mostly female friends for a reason. When I meet someone I kind of like the feeling that anything I miss they wont. It also works in reverse since many seem to have me view messages and profiles like I am a big brother.

So of course the person here is pissed I dared comment on her bulletin. She then told me "Its not any of your business anyway"
Really - your the stupid drama queen that had to post the bulletin and wanted a response. I even told her I hope he wises up and kicks her insecure controlling ass to the curb
But she is right it isnt my business. However here is a stern warning and maybe her significant other is reading this.

If anyone demands you delete your friends here and refuses to do the same in return - big warning. Never let anyone control or manipulate you into giving up ANY friend unless that friend is truly interfering with the relationship.

Personally dude if your reading this I would save yourself the heartbreak and run. Your current seems to be as big a manipulative drama queen as my ex. Dont walk through this minefield if you can avoid it.

peace
TC

No comments: